Qualcast Panther

Home Forums The Main Forum Area Projects Qualcast Panther

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    hillsider
    Participant

Just to get things rolling here are some pics of a little project that I completed a while ago, shame I did not take any shots in its original condition as a contrast.

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

Ray, very smart.

hillsider
    Participant

Thanks for the comment Charlie, you may have noticed that the cutting cylinder is completely covered by paint with no cutting edge visible. This was deliberate as the owner of the mower does not intend to use the machine as a mower so the blades are set with clearance, his intention was to use it a roller for his lawn due to its weight! However since its return I don’t believe he has had the heart to get it dirty.
    Ray.

vhgmcbuddy

Looks great Ray, top job !!

vhgmcbuddy

ray ,I have read the good comments but I don’t see what they have seen, any chance of a photo.

charlie
    Keymaster

simar-kid, there are photos on the opening post. I am guessing from your comment you cannot see them. This sounds like a problem one or two others have experienced and we are looking into it.

hillsider
    Participant

Charlie and John, I have noticed that this happens if you view a topic without logging on. If John logs on I am sure all will be revealed – hopefully, why this should happen is one for the boffins.
    Ray.

vhgmcbuddy

Now that’s a great restoration.looks as if its just come out of the box.top marks Ray.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.