project HOLDER AGAIN

Home Forums The Main Forum Area Projects project HOLDER AGAIN

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

i orderd new lights/seatcover/ and metal badges from germany on tuesday and could not believe it when they turned up today, now that is sevice for you and the quility of them is absulutly briliant, i will post picts of them tommorow, anyway today i found an old handle from a webb mower in my scrap pile, and made a bull bar that turns into a log carrier or you can put weights on it if you have some thing heavy on the back very much like what brinly used to make in the 60s

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

more photos

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Very big thumbs up, that looks superb, well done mate

vhgmcbuddy

Looks better than new nigel. Have you any plans for a snow plough ?

vhgmcbuddy

What a transformation, lot of work gone into that. Well done.

vhgmcbuddy

yes its looking nice but there is still a lot of work to do yet, ive got to rewire it /strip and paint the tank/ fill up with about 35
    ltrs of oils/ sort throttle cable out/ fit speedo cable etc then i will think about attatchments the snow will probaly have disapied by then 😀

vhgmcbuddy

wow such a big difference since we last saw it at tractorfest back in august. well done mate

vhgmcbuddy

when you break it down like that,i nearly passed out at the thought of paying for 35 litres of oil. it wont be cheap stuff either.but I and many others generally only put in between a quarter to half a litre in our engines ,so we are lucky .but they are not as interesting as your project , and keep up the good work nigel.

vhgmcbuddy

Very nice work,well done ! .

vhgmcbuddy

She’s sure looking beautiful now.. Great work Nigel.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.