Planet Jr #3 / Rasspe RS714

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Planet Jr #3 / Rasspe RS714

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Greetings to all from Downunder! I am restoring a Rasspe walk-behind pushed garden seeder, apparently made in Solingen, Germany, and am keen to make contact with anyone who knows about these machines, and to hopefully find some parts. The Rasspe looks identical to a Planet Jr model 3, with the same part numbers, but with the Rasspe “tin whistle” logo as well.

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

It certainly looks like a copy, badge engineering maybe? The JALO push hoe in th eUK copied Planet hoe tines and Planet tools would fit the JALO.
    Before anyone else makes a comment, did you intend the photos to be upside down, it is going to tempt someone I am sure!!!!!

vhgmcbuddy

Charlie, great to get your reply. I went to a lot of trouble to attach the photos so you wouldn’t have to stand on your heads to view them! Actually, I have no idea why they go on like that – once you click on them, they seem to enlarge the right way up!

I am looking for the seed size selector mechanism that fits up on the top of the RH handle, and the row marker K221. Does anyone have any of these parts, spare, please? Does anyone have a PJ #3, whom I can compare notes with? Are there any members in Germany who know of Rasspe equipment?

Gird your loins for winter – we seem to be heading into another long hot dry summer!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.