October Cultivator

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion October Cultivator

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    will-haggle
    Participant

I was able to get the October issue to Charlie yesterday but I had no report on the Wessex Midsummer Vintage Rally or the Great Dorset Steam Fair. I’m writing one for the December issue on the Wessex event but, as I don’t attend Dorset I can’t do that one. Can anyone send me loads of pictures of Dorset, please? Email is best to
    cultivator-editor@outlook.com
    Thanks a lot,
    Alan….

charlie
    Keymaster

October issue is with printers, proof copy approved.

hortiman
    Participant

Hello Alan.
    I will send you some photos of GDSF and a written report as well.
    Chris

will-haggle
    Participant

Thanks Chris it will make a great feature…

vhgmcbuddy

Just emailed you short articles and photos on a couple of events for the December Cultivator Mr Editor sir !!

will-haggle
    Participant

All received OK, thanks Mr Mackellow, Sir. To all members, The Cultivator should be with you shortly. Printers have sent them out 1st class….

charlie
    Keymaster

Got my copy today.

dave
    Participant

Got my copy in the post this morning.
    another good read. Well done Alan

andyfrost
    Participant

Got mine , again many thanks to all involved.

Andy.

martin-ellison
    Participant

got mine today thanks to all—- masham event duncan said everyone forgot to mention martin ellison mowers on display –next to john webster see you all on stand at newark

franktonpaget
    Participant

I received my Cultivator today, I think it is a credit to the Club and is developing into a publication which the Club members will find interesting whatever there particular interest is.
    The Club is a pretty broad church but the breadth of topics covered is a tribute to the members who contributed and the skill of our Editor Alan Rogers in compiling it.
    There was a lot of correspondence in the past about the lack of vintage horticultural and gardening machinery interest by commercial publishing ,well the VHGMC is well on the way to meeting that need in the Cultivator.
    We must not however rest on our laurels, winter is ahead use those dark nights or wet weekends to look out those interesting photographs, write about that interesting restoration or record that great event you visited or interesting item you came across.
    The Editor cannot continue to produce a quality Cultivator without the support and contributions from the members, so the solution rests with us the members.

regards
    Joe Paget

charlie
    Keymaster

Joe, very well said. Now where are those old photos etc?

will-haggle
    Participant

Joe has sent me two articles, the next one will either be in the December issue or the February one. Thanks for them Joe, they are very interesting…

vhgmcbuddy

Got my copy Friday, proper job Mister Editor sir !!

More articles and photos to follow Alan…

jtg1
    Participant

sadly still waiting for mine

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.