My name is Richard I have an addiction and a picture puzzle

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion My name is Richard I have an addiction and a picture puzzle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bish
    Participant

So yesterday I did some driving about the country collecting some new additions to the collection and after unloading the van this is what is currently sat on my patio waiting to be moved down the bottom of the garden. I thought though that we could have a bit of fun and see if any member can correctly identify all the manufacturers and models that you can see in this photo:

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

The one with the B&S engine has got me stumped. Looks like Rowtrac wheels at the back, Rototiller 30, 5 and two 50’s.

will-haggle
    Participant

The one with the B & S engine could be a Landmaster 100?

roatavator
    Participant

Were these the ones advertised in the Cultivator? I was very tempted by all the SIMARS but have almost filled up my covered space and value my marriage!

vhgmcbuddy

I am with Alan & say Landmaster with B&S engine

bish
    Participant

Congrats to Charlie you got them right and it is a Landmaster 100. Roatavator these are the ones out of the cultivator since getting the 35 I’ve been on the lookout for some of the other types they did and this job lot has provided another 3 models. They all turn over with great compression except for the one 56 as that had the head removed and has since seized up. As for marriages I tied the knot on Saturday and we fetched these on the Monday with my new wife even helping to load them and arrange them on the van!! The rowtrac was from an auction site it’s missing the engine as it was sadly removed to go in a motorbike. However the tin work is in brilliant condition and even retains its original badge. As a bonus the seller is forwarding on the rowtrac specific parts off the engine (drive sprocket, flywheel fan , exhaust mantlet etc) so in time I can find an engine and get her running again. I’ll post some photos of each machine once I’ve put the rowtrac back together and the simars have been separated.

roatavator
    Participant

You have made some excellent choices. I mean both the SIMARS and the wife!

vhgmcbuddy

Seems you have found a good woman 🙂

charlie
    Keymaster

Let me know if you need manual or parts list for the Rototillers.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.