Multigardner Number One

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines Multigardner Number One

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

The story so far…

The original unit was bought after a conversation with a local gent at Ardingly in July, he offered me a Hayter mower. When we arrived to have a look it was a Multigardner, a machine I had heard of but had never seen.

The unit was purchased and photos were put onto the old forum, forum member MoggyJim kindly offered me a Multigardner cultivator frame and trailer, these were soon collected from Swindon.

With the purchase of the second unit last weekend I have a good display planned for the 2014 rallies, with the recent purchase of a Versatiller a Farmfitters themed display is on the cards…

vhgmcbuddy

Heres some photos…

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

And some more…

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Sorry, put the decals picture up twice !!

charlie
    Keymaster

It might be because I have admin access, but can you see a (delete/detach) option for each image? If so you can delete the extra one.

vhgmcbuddy

Could not see a delete /detach function charlie, but not a problem…

vhgmcbuddy

Some more photos…

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Finally got the new tyres on and the wheels back on this evening, a bargain pair of new tyres from you know where plus a couple of bob to our local friendly tyre boys to fit them on…

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

And some new decals courtesy of that nice Mr Sanders…

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Rather than pay someone you ought to get a set of tyre levers and fit them yourself, after the first one only takes a few minutes.

vhgmcbuddy

Sorry Gareth sometimes I let the professionals do the job…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.