lotmead this weekend

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion lotmead this weekend

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    moggyjim
    Participant

looking forward to seeing everyone at the weekend. ground not to hard fridge full of food for ploughmans lunch Saturday . Not to late for people to turn up and show or play.All members welcome. free camping friday to monday.

charlie
    Keymaster

I am planning to arrive around 2pm Friday to set up 4x10m marquee. Do you want me to bring a couple of tables Jim?

moggyjim
    Participant

lots of tables and chairs organised the workshop may be a little busy!!cider is in the fridge..

dave
    Participant

Trustymad and myself hope to be there on Sunday. Look forward to seeing you then.

will-haggle
    Participant

Hi Jim, I can only come on Saturday, looking forward to it! 🙂

charlie
    Keymaster

Jim, I will be away from site on Saturday morning, back around 10:00am. I am taking part in an event celebrating 175 years of engineering history in Swindon my old Land Rover will be one of the many vehicles taking part.

joegrgraham
    Participant

Hi Jim,
    I’ll be there Saturday and Sunday, probably be up about 9 ish Sat morning.
    Looking forward to it!.

Joe.

charlie
    Keymaster

Joe, will traffic for IAT at Fairford cause any travel problems for you?

joegrgraham
    Participant

Charlie, traffic shouldn’t be a problem, I’ll be heading in the opposite direction, and the Spine road is far enough out that it shouldn’t back up too much, if all else fails, I’ll come the back way through Cricklade and Blunsdon.

Joe

sidevalve44
    Participant

Hi Jim,

What time will the farm be open to on Friday evening ?

I’ll be bringing a couple of machines over then and a couple on Saturday.

See you then.

Robert

moggyjim
    Participant

gate usually closed about 6 but give me a bell on 07796471398 when you get near the gate and i can open up ta for now.

michaelliddiard
    Participant

Hi, is it to late to arrange to bring a machine to this

roatavator
    Participant

Wish I could be with you, but Swindon from Norfolk at 40mph 95 decibels in the Commer is a step too far!
    Hope you all have good weather and a great time, looking forward to seeing photos (and possibly videos?)

moggyjim
    Participant

all members welcome sunday

will-haggle
    Participant

Had a great time yesterday, as usual my appreciation to Jim and Karen for their brilliant organisation….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.