lotmead farm working weekend

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion lotmead farm working weekend

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    moggyjim
    Participant

4 week’s to go 8th and 9th of july. looking foward to meeting friend’s old and new.Will need numbers soon so we have plenty of grub for saturday..

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

Jim, I will be there, do you need me to bring large marquee (4×10)?

moggyjim
    Participant

yes please charlie, if i plan for rain it never comes.

joegrgraham
    Participant

Hey Jim,
    I’ll be there.
    Unfortunately Saturday only, I’ve got to work on Sunday.
    Joe.

trusty-mad
    Participant

i should be there both days.

vhgmcbuddy

hi can i just turn up without entering or how can i enter would like to give my simar56a a run its fitted with a plough many thanks tom brassil

charlie
    Keymaster

Tom no need to book in just turn up, the more the merrier. See map for location, turn off A419, follow Merlin Way, Wanborough Road. I may well take my 56 with soil shedder.

will-haggle
    Participant

I’ll be there, either one or both days….

vhgmcbuddy

ok thank u i will have simar with plough see u there cheers

moggyjim
    Participant

looking forward to meeting old and new members don’t know how much ground we have until this week !! food and drink ordered plenty of room for static displays under cover. more the merrier..

vhgmcbuddy

Hello, Does one need to book in to enter a working display or just turn up? Is ploughing available?
    I would like to bring a Ransomes crawler.

sidevalve44
    Participant

No need to book in, it’s a “run wot ya brung” week-end. The more varied the machinery the better.

However, once you have ploughed be prepared for someone else (probably me) to follow on and rotovate your nicely done furrows !

charlie
    Keymaster

SIMAR 50 and 56 loaded up. If Tom is bringing his 56 as well it might be a good idea if everyone brings ear plugs!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.