Lotmead Farm Working W/E

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Lotmead Farm Working W/E

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sidevalve44
    Participant

An excellent two day’s event thanks to Moggyjim and Karen. Nice to meet familiar faces again and get the chance to use our machinery a bit more than usual.

Once again, a few machines disgraced themselves and had to undergo surgery.

Here’s to next year’s event

Attachments:
    joegrgraham
    Participant

Just to second sidevalves’ comment, although I was only able to attend on Saturday, had a great day, many thanks Jim and Karen!.
    The term ‘working weekend’ (in my case anyway) was a bit of a misnomer, more like ‘not working’, ‘fix in the field’ or ‘startyerbas**rd’ weekend!!

charlie
    Keymaster

Huge thanks to Jim, Karen and everyone involved in organising and setting up the weekend. Great to meet other members and special thanks to Bryan for providing food for the BBQ on Saturday evening. Looking forward to next years event.

trusty-mad
    Participant

I must agree with all of the above. Thanks for a great weekend.

charlie
    Keymaster

Jim, the guy on the quad bike was telling me he still uses two old brush seeders to plant stuff but gets gaps due to brushes having lost some brisltes. He might be able to get new brushes from this hardware shop in Holbeach, I am sure they would do mail order if they have what he needs. Could you please pass this information to him.

moggyjim
    Participant

will do thank’s charlie

will-haggle
    Participant

I wonder if they ever sold Wrights Hand Ploughs?

vhgmcbuddy

Where was this show guys??

Looks interesting

charlie
    Keymaster

Lotmead Farm, Pick Your Own . Wanborough, nr Swindon, Wilts. Details were in The Cultivator.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.