Lloyd side wheel mower – Villiers 4 stroke engine.

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines Lloyd side wheel mower – Villiers 4 stroke engine.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hello All,

I have just got hold of a Lloyd side wheel mower, with a Villiers 4 stroke engine – it says on the plate 25c.01.14 – same issue as before, I have no spark, tried cleaning the points but no change. I am hesitant to take it apart as I don’t want to mess up the timing. Are there any members within 50 miles of Hereford/Ludlow that I could bring the machine to for some advice. I have rebuilt/restored many vehicles and tractors etc, but this whole ignition set up is completely alien to me – I now have 3 machines with Villiers engines, and not one has a spark.

Help!

Laine

vhgmcbuddy

Hi I’m close to you ( garway) but I’m afraid for the next month or so I’ve got to many issues going on to assist. If you can wait for a couple of months I’d be only to pleased to help. I’d bet that you will need a coil and maybe a condensor. If you wanted to do it yourself pm me your number and I’ll try and talk you through it over the phone.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.