Little Ellingham Vintage Working Show 12/13 August

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Little Ellingham Vintage Working Show 12/13 August

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    roatavator
    Participant

I sent in my entry for this excellent show earlier in the year but have heard nothing and cheque not cashed. Has anyone got their entry ticket yet?

dave
    Participant

Peter,
    Your entry is accepted. The passes etc. will be sent out in a few weeks time.
    Dave.

roatavator
    Participant

Thanks Dave.
    I couldn’t remember from last year whether they were sent early or not, didn’t want to miss it! SIMARs will be out in force!

andyfrost
    Participant

Peter , can I just turn up on the day , or is it pre-book only.
    I’ve not yet attended this one , and might well do it instead of Weeley.

Andy.

roatavator
    Participant

Hi Andy
    You have to book in advance. I have contact phone numbers, I’ve pm’ed them to you. Great show, well worth a visit.
    Peter

vhgmcbuddy

hi i would like to enter could i please have contact number of how to apply many thanks tom brassil

roatavator
    Participant

Hi Contact Peter Martin
    01366 500781 or
    07770 351049

roatavator
    Participant

Well SIMARs and Commer ready, all we need now is the weather. Hopefully forecast will prove to have been overly pessimistic. Otherwise might need a snorkel!

roatavator
    Participant

Loaded up 56 and A5 for tomorrow. Probably take 35 and 30 Sunday so should have made enough noise by the end of the weekend. What’s anyone else taking?

roatavator
    Participant

Weather held. Great first day. Now totally worn out. Will be there tomorrow with 56 and 35. Will try to remember to post photos but have to remember to take them first! Best bit was the hog roast bap with stuffing and apple sauce followed by donuts.

roatavator
    Participant

Interesting comparison between A5 and 56. A5 very heavy on the miller end, to the extent that even on a very shallow setting for depth the rear weight bias makes it dig in too deep and you have to walk along pulling up on handlebars. I’ve seen some A series with wheels at the rear of the miller, presumably they are more effective. 56 on the other hand very well balanced, goes at the depth you’ve set with no bother. I’ve done a days work behind the 56 many times but half an hour with the A 5 is more than enough!

roatavator
    Participant

Just back and unloading. Here’s a few pics.

roatavator
    Participant

Rats. Will shrink them later

roatavator
    Participant

Let’s try again

Attachments:
    roatavator
    Participant

That’s better

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.