Landmaster (Garden master) 34 Rotovator Restoration

Home Forums The Main Forum Area Projects Landmaster (Garden master) 34 Rotovator Restoration

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Good progress this evening got bolts painted on rotovator head so that’s that about finished. Also removed engine from the frame. Sooo next job is to sandblast all the frame get it ready.

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Sent the frame off to get blasted as it wouldnt fit in our blasting machine at work and should be done tomorrow all been well.

vhgmcbuddy

Frame all done and primed this afternoon although i am thinking about investing in some high build primer as its quite pitted in areas.

vhgmcbuddy

updated pictures

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

I wondered if it might be easier to use filler on the pitting. Keep up the good work.

vhgmcbuddy

thanks owen and yeah i did wounder filler i also wondered about leaving it and calling it “characteristics” ill see.

vhgmcbuddy

Frame

vhgmcbuddy

Right people im needing some help im currently looking for one of these its a a metal cover for the rotovator head. As in the picture ? If anybody has one in reasnoable condition please contact me as ill happily buy it off you

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

More blue bits just got main frame to sort next

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

small update ive been waiting for some nice weather so i can get some blue on the main frame. at last its not been a bad day for it. still needs at least another 2 coats tho

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi are you still looking for a tine cover

vhgmcbuddy

Hi Lenbatten sorry for the late reply been really busy at work so havent had time to update or check.
    yeah i am have you got one ?

tom

vhgmcbuddy

I have a few knocking around will have a search do you want a single or a double? will post a couple of snaps later to day if I find them.

vhgmcbuddy

Found two one double and one single in organ al condition away until mid Jan so contact you then

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi that’s fantastic I’d be interested in a single one how ever would you sell them both ? Yeah please contact me when you can that be great.
    Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.