June Cultivator

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    will-haggle
    Participant

I hope everyone has their Cultivator Magazine now, any thoughts or suggestions on improvements, send them to me at cultivator-editor@outlook.com . Please send your articles by July 15th deadline for the August issue. Thank you very much….

roatavator
    Participant

Yes, arrived yesterday, thanks Alan, excellent read, one of the many benefits of being a member!

terrano
    Participant

Yes, thanks Alan, excellent magazine.

andyfrost
    Participant

Many thanks , mine arrived yesterday.
    Can only echo the above comments.

Andy.

moggyjim
    Participant

thanks Alan great mag looking forward to seeing you all at lotmead in a fortnight

Attachments:
    joegrgraham
    Participant

Hi Alan,
    Read my copy twice already, many tanks. It gets better with each issue.

Jim, looking forward to Lotmead!

Joe.

charlie
    Keymaster

My copy arrived Friday and the spare copies for new members etc arrived Saturday.
    Special thanks to Alan as he was struggling with a less than perfect computer whilst compiling the June edition.

franktonpaget
    Participant

I can only echo the comments already made, it seems only a short time ago there were concerns on these pages that commercial concerns had abandoned the vintage horticultural sector but VHGMC members under Alan as editor are contributing to make The Cultivator a magazine that reflects and covers the broad church of interests amongst the Horticultural and Garden Machinery community.
    What struck me about the June issue was the wide range of interests that were covered and contents were a good read on subjects which may have not been your particular interest.

Alan is quite correct however that we should not become complacent about the magazine content and it should be a constant evolution to reflect the memberships interest and if you feel it does not what better way than to contribute something yourself to Alan.
    It cannot be a easy task to compile the magazine and achieve the current high standard so it is up to the membership to support Alan in contributing items however small or diverse, large or focused.
    My late father always said a little help is worth more than a lot of sympathy

Joe Paget

charlie
    Keymaster

There have been some excellent topics on the forum that would make good magazine articles, so come on and share those topics with all club members, remember not all club members use the website. This will give Alan some very good material, all you need to do is send him the words and photos by e mail.

arikispencer
    Participant

hi all,

my copy of the cultivator hasn’t arrived yet, guess the aussie postal service is gettting lasier, guess it should arrive sometime in the next week

when will it be up on the site for download?

Thanks,
    Dan

charlie
    Keymaster

Dan hope your magazine arrives and thanks for reminding me to put copy on the website.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.