Info on Honda machines

Home Forums General Help and information Info on Honda machines

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mickattwo
    Participant

Hi all have you enjoyed this Christmas
    I have recently acquired a large Honda Garden Tractor similar in size to a F620 but older, probably 70/80s. I have heard of F30 and F43 but have never seen any of them
    Them/c has 3 forward and a reverse gears and stands quite high ( I am only 5’5″)
    I have a F510 (1996) which I use every week and have loads of tools adapted to use with the Honda hitch setup and want this m/c to do some heavier work
    Any help or info would be very gratefull
    Photos shortly

alan
    Participant

The only image I can find of a definite F30 in the archive is this one. It’s also from a Honda brochure so it’s a certain image. Age unknown.

Attachments:
    alan
    Participant

Nothing about an F43, but this is an F42 image if of interest.

Attachments:
    roatavator
    Participant

Hi
    If its a biggish machine from the dates you mention could be a F80 or F190. There should be an ID plate on the engine.
    Both these machines had twin cylinder upside down engines with the crankshaft at the top. Here’s a couple of my F80 photos.
    If its an F80 I have workshop and owner’s manuals which I can send you.

Peter

Attachments:
    mickattwo
    Participant

I from all the picst looks like a F30 , them/c I have has a non standard engine(a Honda copy) which starts easily but has the stationary engine lever plate and someone has connected a throttle cable to the plate which has 2 positions for the cable connection (the cable is solid not multi stranded) and does not alter the engine speed much. the cable may not be standard
    I will take pictures when I can get to allotment this weekend for all to see.
    Thanks for all the replies

vhgmcbuddy

Hello,

Could you please email any manuals for F100, F90, F190 to sultannidal@gmail.com

Appreciate if you could advise where i can get Contact breakers for the F190, or what alternative can be used if the breaker is damaged.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.