HOWARD/CLIFFORD HAKO

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion HOWARD/CLIFFORD HAKO

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ted20
    Participant

HAS ANYONE GOT ANY LITERATURE ON HOWARD / CLIFFORD HAKO OR ANY IMFORMATION ON THEM JLO ENGINE NUMBER L75 117581 IS SEIZED SOLID MACHINE ITSELF IS GOOD CONDITION DAVE

andyfrost
    Participant

Dave , surprisingly a vast number of spares for JLO are still available from Germany , so all may not be lost.
    I’m at present working on a Sachs , and so far have managed to source all parts I needed.

Andy.

hortiman
    Participant

Hi ted20

The Howard -Clifford Hako was only supplied with a single sheet of instructions as far as I know. I am not sure if they ever produced a workshop manual, I have a Hako that runs really well, and I might have a JLO book somewhere, Rather busy this weekend, but I will look when I have 5 minutes.

Best of luck with the engine, sounds like a diesel soak is called for !!

regards
    Chris

vhgmcbuddy

ted20, if you send me a pm with your email im sure i have a handbook/workshop manual

vhgmcbuddy

A good source of spares for the engine can be found on eBay. Look up Wacker trench rammer. The earliest ones used the WM75 engine which bar the badge is 100% identical to the jlo L75 engine. I will have a dig round as some where I’ve got a workshop manual on the WM77 engine which is just a slightly later version. If you struggle for bits let me know as I’ve a very limited stock of some parts and I can have a look.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.