HOWARD MINI GAPPER

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Ride-on machines HOWARD MINI GAPPER

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ted20
    Participant

I HAVE RECENTLY AQUIRED A HOWARD MIN GAPPER IN VERY GOOD CONDITION WITH NEW TOOL FRAME HAS ANYONE GOT INFORMATION OR MANUAL FOR THIS MACHINE?

franktonpaget
    Participant

Please see attached copy of Howard Mini Cross Gapper Sales Leaflet, hope this assists a unusual and interesting machine
    regards
    Joe Paget

Attachments:
    roatavator
    Participant

http://www.tractorbox.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5268

Here’s a link to a photo and small dicussion on the old forum. If comment is right, you have one of only 2 in the UK/Ireland! Well done!

teddyboy
    Participant

There are at least 6 known to exist.
    Ted20 , if you are the gentleman that contacted me about engines numbers, I have lost your contact details. Please give your engine number and I will check my record list for you.

mike-berry
    Participant

hi you are lucky to find one .I have been looking for one for months and have an add in aprils cultivator.fully restored I will pay a lot and just good running order 6-8. just need to find one. been a garden tractor ploughman for 25 years but disability is now makeing it hard for me so one of these I can manage to get on and enjoy.been in the preservation movement since 1973,restoring many machines as old as 1921 models and some of my restorations are now in museums in wales and other parts of country.I am 76 now but want to keep showing these machines for as long as I can and I can manage one of these.thankyou mike berry

will-haggle
    Participant

Mike, Your Wanted Advert is in the April Cultivator! Good Luck, there must be some more in sheds somewhere.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.