Dynamow (again!)

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Ride-on machines Dynamow (again!)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hello,

Me again with my Dynamow questions,

I appreciate you guys taking the time to reply to these, as im guessing they dont really fall into the vintage category.

From your last replys, im assumed that these where pretty rare, however ive seen at least 1 pop up on ebay every 3 months or so and a couple elsewhere.

Do any of youy own these machines, or know of anyone else that does? Just trying to work out how rare / common these things are. From the looks of it the body panels are the hard to come by part.

Or anyone know of a more fitting website i could look at to satisfy my Dynamow curiousity?

vhgmcbuddy

Me again with my Dynamow questions,

I appreciate you guys taking the time to reply to these, as im guessing they dont really fall into the vintage category.

From your last replys, im assumed that these where pretty rare, however ive seen at least 1 pop up on ebay every 3 months or so and a couple elsewhere.

Do any of youy own these machines, or know of anyone else that does? Just trying to work out how rare / common these things are. From the looks of it the body panels are the hard to come by part.

Or anyone know of a more fitting website i could look at to satisfy my Dynamow curiousity?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.