December magazine and renewals

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion December magazine and renewals

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    charlie
    Keymaster

The December issue of The Cultivator is currently at the printers.
    In this issue will be a renewal notice unless you have already renewed or joined since end of August.
    Please read Membership Update regarding renewing online.

charlie
    Keymaster

I have just had confirmation from printers magazines will be posted today, so should arrive before Christmas.

charlie
    Keymaster

I can confirm the December issue of The Cultivator has arrived. The first batch of online renewals came in yesterday and new membership cards have been posted to those that have renewed.

andyfrost
    Participant

Just renewed , a HUGE thanks for all you do Charlie.

Wishing all members a healthy and happy Christmas and New Year.

Andy.

roatavator
    Participant

Great magazine as usual, thanks everyone! Nice to see Tom out with the “other “ SIMAR plough!
    Hopefully I’ve just renewed for me and Philip (Jr).
    Wishing all members a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
    Hopefully get to see even more of you next year.
    Peter
    PS Andy I’m still trying to get another headstock cover made, not given up yet.

will-haggle
    Participant

I got mine yesterday, now I need an article and pictures from Newark, please. Any ploughing match reports would be welcome too!

joegrgraham
    Participant

All renewed.
    Merry Christmas to everyone, and a massive thank you to all involved in organising and running the club and club events, your hard work is greatly appreciated.
    See you next year!

vhgmcbuddy

Merry christmas everyone. Thanks for the magazines. Not been active on here but I drop in odd times to have a see what you are upto. Still tinker, been renovating Same Minitaurus 60 tractor. Will renew soon. All the best Owen.

Attachments:
    ted20
    Participant

renewed my membership on line hope I did it right seasons greetings to everyone much appreciated hard work by committee for keeping us on an even keel

trusty220
    Keymaster

I would like to take this opportunity to say a big “Thank You” to everyone on behalf of the committee. Without the hard work in the background that the committee does, this club would not be the success story that it is today, and, again, a big “Thank You” for the kind comments in the posts above.

I would like to point out, though, that Charlie is having problems with some of the off line renewals that he is getting from some of our members. If you are renewing your membership using the printed form in The Cultivator please remember to tick and sign the three statements that cover the GDPR legislation. Since the GDPR legislation came in this Summer it is now a legal requirement that we ask you for your authorisation to store your details. It doesn’t mean that we are going to bombard you with advertising or anything else, but if you don’t tick and sign in the three places then we won’t be able to send you any copies of The Cultivator and Bickerstaffe won’t cover you with the Public Liability Insurance.

No doubt it is only an oversight on the members’ behalf when they are filling in the paper version of the form, but now Charlie has got to send each one a letter to re-explain the problems created. This costs the club money as well as costing Charlie time that he could be playing with his Land Rovers, so please think carefully before sending your membership renewals back.

If you are renewing online then all of this is covered by various screens that you have to go through to complete the process, so you can disregard the above paragraph.

OK, lecture over!
    We all hope that you enjoy the rest of the Christmas break and hope to see plenty of you at the shows next year.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.
    Geoff

andyfrost
    Participant

Although I’ve renewed online , can I just sign the paperwork that came with the Cultivator , and post it on , this would save the club , and Charlie valuable time and money.

Andy.

charlie
    Keymaster

Andy, if you have renewed online you should have gone through a screen requiring you to agree to terms and conditions so no need for paper form.

andyfrost
    Participant

Grand job, I’d forgot about that.

Andy

carlharper
    Participant

I think i have payed online . Paid ok
    Some of instructions litte confused.
    Carl

charlie
    Keymaster

carl, renewal received, many thanks. What was confusing about instructions, it might be something we could change to make it easier.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.