Cultivator magazine

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Cultivator magazine

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Mine turned up Saturday, another good one Charlie, well done

vhgmcbuddy

i take it you are going to be its new editor paul, ime sure you are the man for the job 😀

vhgmcbuddy

Got mine today, I recon Alan must be a favourite he must have finished reading his. 😀
    Never mine Charlie it was worth waiting for Thanks.

charlie
    Keymaster

Yes got mine yesterday. I see address includes membership number.
    Still no calls about a new editor, must check phone is working!

charlie
    Keymaster

One question.
    Did you all have a renewal form with your copy of The Cultivator? The exception will be new members that have joined since 1st Sept.

andyfrost
    Participant

Yes Charlie I got the renewal form , but on checking to pay , it says I’m paid until 2014 , hence my other post on this.

Thanks Andy.

charlie
    Keymaster

I see where there is confusion now. We need to reword that page as it is referring to forum membership (subscription) not actual club membership.

vhgmcbuddy

A little question about the last issue of the Magazine: page 12 there is the photo of a Lancaster 34. What tool is on: a reel mower or a tiller?
    Thank you for answering

stevewoollas
    Participant

Hello Andre,
    I supplied the photo you refer to. The Landmaster 34 is fitted with a cylinder (reel) mower and collection box. The rotovator attachment is placed at the rear of the machine. There is also a Tarpen attachment with flexible drive and hedgecutter attachment looped in front of the machine. A really attractive purchase which will make an interesting display for some lucky bidder.
    Steve

vhgmcbuddy

Somoebody did well with that lot, as you say Steve it would make a very nice display

godfreystu
    Participant

I have not recieved my copy of the cultivator is it because i have only been a paid up member for three weeks?

charlie
    Keymaster

godfreystu, yes. Your membership runs till end of 2015 and you will get insurance and The Cultivator magazine in the new year. Current issue of The Cultivator will be uploaded to the website soon.

trusty220
    Keymaster

I think that you mean that his membership runs to the end of 2014, Charlie.

godfreystu
    Participant

Thanks Charlie, i will look forword to read the cultivator when it is online.Also for letting me know where istand with my membership and insurance.
    regards Stu.

charlie
    Keymaster

Thanks to Geoff for spotting my deliberate mistake.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.