Club 25th coasters

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Club 25th coasters

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bigvic
    Participant

I would like to thank Robert page for all his hard working organizing the club’s 25th anniversary coasters mine was received on Tuesday and has taken prime position in the cabinet.
    Thank you
    Robert

trusty220
    Keymaster

You beat me to it, Mick. I would like to echo your comments and express the club’s gratitude to Robert (Trustymad)for his perseverance in getting the design right.

Just in case some of you are not aware, we have ordered 650 coasters to commemorate the club’s 25th anniversary in 2018. These coasters are being sent out in the post by Charlie with the insurance cards as people renew their memberships. Once they have gone, they’ve gone so don’t delay sending your renewal to Charlie to ensure that you don’t miss out.

A “Very Well Done” to Robert; not forgetting Dave Clark’s input as well for thinking up the idea in the first place!

hillsider
    Participant

Yes the coaster was a pleasant surprise, thank you to all involved.

trusty-mad
    Participant

I suggested it to him!
    thanks for the thanks.

andyfrost
    Participant

A huge thumbs up to all involved.

Andy

trusty220
    Keymaster

Sorry, Robert, I thought it was Dave’s suggestion. It shows that I can’t be right all the time!!

It does seem that they have been well received, though. If you are reading this and haven’t renewed your club membership then this may just jog your memory, please don’t leave it until the end of February.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.