bonser truck

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Ride-on machines bonser truck

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

ANy suggestions where I might get a clutch/gearbox assembly for a bonder, refurbed or repaired?

pete

charlie
    Keymaster

One of the later gearbox manuals I have has the name Hi-Ton Transmissions on it, I don’t know if they can help.
    Another source maybe one of the vintage motorcycle parts suppliers.

vhgmcbuddy

Hi nice bonser , thats a TF model i have one and many people say is that a bonser !! look nice when its done .

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

great pic looks great in red,very tidy

had to put ours in storage while we are moving to Norfolk,

vhgmcbuddy

Thanks steve dont forget where you have stored it i bet there a few unearthed across the country !

vhgmcbuddy

I’ve got on of these early Bonsers too, with the engine under the handlebars. I desperately need Points and a Condenser to get the engine running. Has anyone got any ideas where I can get them from?

charlie
    Keymaster

brian, what engine is it? Have you tried Meetens?

vhgmcbuddy

Hi Charlie, thanks for the reply. I am not sure WHAT engine it is as there is no Manufacturer’s name on the metal plate. It just says model 143835 and C1207.25 I have looked on Google and it LOOKS like it MIGHT be a Villiers 12/2 as the old carb the previous owner gave me has got Villiers on it. It started last year when I bought it and I drove it but it was left for a year and won’t start now. I tried and tried pulling it ! I tried Easy Start but no luck. I have put it into my local lawnmower people Handy’s but they say they can’t locate a condenser and points from their suppliers as it is old. I am just about to go over to them now to bring the parts back here to take pics and load up so you can see them. Who is Meetens by the way?

wristpin
    Participant
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi all, I have just picked one up almost the same, can any one please tell me where i would find any numbers or plates on it, ive looked in most places but found nothing has yet, thanks in advance

charlie
    Keymaster

bonser tf2 It would be well worth you starting a new topic rather than tag on end of this old one.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.