Biddenden tractorfest 2018 25yrs of vhgmc

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Biddenden tractorfest 2018 25yrs of vhgmc

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  will-haggle 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

vegikev
    Participant

Hi all, i know biddenden tractorfest ended just a few days ago but we have to start early on next year
    Next years theme is howard machinery and its connecting manufacturers, its also the 25th anniversary of the vhgmc. So if you have a howard, clifford, dowdeswell or bolens then please contact me if you can attend. As always other manufacturers are also most welcome. Biddenden tractorfest will be held on the 18th and 19th august 2018, many thanks

pmackellow
    Participant

A great weekend, well done Kevin and team

Our 2018 display we discussed is good to go

dieselhead
    Participant

All my bolens with a howard sticker on then Kev

vegikev
    Participant

Hi all, we currently have 150 machines booked in for tractorfest, looking like another great line up, looking for more howard machines, so if you have one and would like to exhibit please drop me a line and we can get some forms out to you

vegikev
    Participant

To all those who are exhibiting horticultural equipment
    Just to let you know that unfortunately due to the type of ground on site we will not be having a working area anymore. On the plus side you can relax. Many thanks for your support

vegikev
    Participant

hi all

we have a massive 220 exhibits entered this year so far…

passes are in the post this week,also a map for the new site which is only 10 minutes away from the old site.

please note that you MUST bring your entry letter with you 

any questions please feel free to contact me

many thanks

kevin and ethan

charlie
    Keymaster

That is an incredible number of entries, hope weather is kind to you and all goes well. Looking forward to seeing photos and report in The Cultivator.

will-haggle
    Participant

Blimey, we get a few down Yesterday’s Farming, shame the date clashes, but that’s a good entry, better get a drone up for the group photo!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.