biddenden tractorfest 2017 RANSOMES theme

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion biddenden tractorfest 2017 RANSOMES theme

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

biddenden tractorfest 19-20th august 2017. the 2017 theme will feature machines made by ransomes from the ajax to the crawler what ever you have we would love to see it at tractorfest and help make the biggest and most varied ransomes display to be seen . also for 2017 will be a wheelhorse round-up, again looking to set a record. last but not least, any other horticultural equipment is always welcome. so if you would like exhibit please email kevin castle btfhorti@gmail.com or call 07749 736669 . look forward to hearing from you

expeatfarmer
    Participant

Hi Whereabouts is Biddenden? A Ransomes feature sounds good.

vhgmcbuddy

hi expeatfarmer the postcode is tn27 8ex in the heart of kent, great friendly show with tea and coffee on tap!

expeatfarmer
    Participant

Is there camping on site?

vhgmcbuddy

yes camping from friday to monday morning. the horticultural section normally has a few bbq’s lit on saturday eve for all to use

vhgmcbuddy

Very keen but a little to far for me I think. Do you know why there isn’t any themes at newby tractor fest? I feel the horticultural section in Yorkshire isn’t as pushed as down south.

vhgmcbuddy

sorry stew, i cant answer that one as the biddenden tractorfest and newby tractorfest have no connection with each other

vhgmcbuddy

hi all
    firstly i would like to give a big thanks to you for supporting tractorfest last year, it was a great success with 10.000 visitors and we had wonderful feedback on the horticultural display which is all down to your great support.
    this years event will be held on 19th and 20th of august 2017 and again we will be having a horticultural display theme. this years theme will be anything ransomes, from push mowers to crawlers. so if you have any ransomes equipment please do enter it this year.
    there will also a wheelhorse roundup which has not been done in the south east since 2013 so again please do enter your wheelhorse if you have one.
    as usual any other horticultural machinery and equipment is also welcome and is in my view equally important as the theme , please feel free to pm me if you have any questions
    again many thanks for your continued support
    kevin castle

vhgmcbuddy

I will bring my MG40 for the weekend Kev

Sure you sent me an entry form??

Chris

vhgmcbuddy

hi chris, here is a link to the entry form download , not sure if you got my email,(sorry for the misprint of your name) http://www.tractorfest.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/horticulture-form-2017.pdf

vhgmcbuddy

hi all , just a reminder that 2017 biddenden Tractorfest is the 19/20th august, with a southeast wheel horse roundup ( around 20 so far) and a ransomes theme, and other manufacturers, so far around 70 entries with plenty of room for more so if you have not yet entered and would like to then please pm me, many thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.