Auto Culto register

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines Auto Culto register

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jim-beacon
    Participant

I have update the website for the Auto Culto register, with some more brochures and a few extra bits of information.

http://www.g1bg.co.uk/autoculto

andyfrost
    Participant

Good work Jim, nice to see the pioneering British manufacturer of our hobby getting due recognition.

Andy.

jim-beacon
    Participant

Thanks Andy!
    A few more bits have turned up over the last couple of days (Thanks Richard!), and I’ve realised that I’m missing three models (at least) from the list (D,E and F). I’ve also reviewed the pictures I’ve taken over the last year or so, and realised that I have some better pictures to add for some models, so I think there will be a couple of further updates over the next few months.

vhgmcbuddy

Hello Jim,
    I have two junior models and a Autogardener, I now have the offer of a MK 1X but there is no rotorvator with it, do you know if the rotorvator from the autogardener will fit this model? as these do turn up from time to time as spares, as I have not seen any mk1X machines on offer, and its not much good without a rotorvator. Cheers Plonker

jim-beacon
    Participant

I’ll check tomorrow, but I don’t think that the Autogardener rotor box will fit the Mk ix. Some odd bits do turn up for the mk ix occasionally, but not often. Mine came with both the plough and the rotovator, but the rotovator was worn out (long term job, as I have to make anew rotor shaft).
    Chester Hudson did have some bits, but I don’t know what he has left.

jim-beacon
    Participant

After a quick check, the Autogardener rotor box will not it the Mk ix

vhgmcbuddy

Thank you for that Jim, I will give the Mk1X machine a miss, not much good without a Rotorvator or a plough.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.