Anzani Motor Hoe

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    gardeninn
    Participant

Help please?

I am in the process of restoring a JAP 2A powered hoe, but the aluminium plate on the engine (start up info etc) is totally shot. In order to get a ‘repro’ plate I need a good quality photograph showing the plate and all the information thereon.

Can anyone help me out with a photograph please.

steve-d
    Participant

hi I will see if I can get a picture up of mine for you but I do know that titch of machinery decals does a reproduction of the j a p plate and they look really great as this is what I have on my one.
    steve

gardeninn
    Participant

Hi Steve
    Thanks for your reply. If you can post a picture that would be very much appreciated.
    Rod

vhgmcbuddy

Hi Steve

Just turned on ( yes it’s late ) you could always try Paul Childs at meetens, I know he dos’e Villiers plates and very good they are to,he may do jap plates as well. There ally pulp printed plates you just need to stamp on the engine number & mark , brilliant finish.

Tony.

will-haggle
    Participant

By the way – if you want tyres your friendly local bicycle shop should be able to get them, they are fitted to kiddies bikes….

will-haggle
    Participant

Size is…
    Raleigh 12.5 X 1.75 Black Tyre and chunky, other makes are available….

gardeninn
    Participant

Thanks chaps, but I still need a good quality photograph of the engine plate. Can anyone help?

Rod

vhgmcbuddy

i will have a look in the morning to see what i have

gardeninn
    Participant

Great, Thanks

vhgmcbuddy

mine all have plates but are not readable sorry

gardeninn
    Participant

Thanks everyone for your posts/comments. This issue has now been resolved. If anyone needs authentic copies which are superb in every aspect, try Chris at Vintage Brass Plates http://www.vintagebrassplates.co.uk

Rod

steve-d
    Participant

Sorry for delay what with work and all I will try and get in garage to get a nice shot of plate for you

Attachments:
    gardeninn
    Participant

Thank you very much.

Rod

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.