A big Thank You.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    joegrgraham
    Participant

Hi all,
    As a new Trusty owner, I have just joined the VHGMC and have been following the forum for a few weeks.
    The Cultivator is a brilliant read, and I’m looking forward to getting my Trusty running and joining some club working days.
    I’d like to say a big Thank You to the forum admin team, and all the forum users. What a breath of fresh air this forum is.
    Over the years I have followed various forums on various subjects, and without fail, have become quickly disillusioned with them. The hardcore of regular posters who hijack threads for personal chats about their own things, posts being ignored because you’re not part of the clique, and there are always a couple who are rude, confrontational and downright nasty.
    I have seen NONE of this on this forum, everyone has been very friendly and incredibly generous and helpful, Keep up the good work guys! 🙂
    Thanks again,
    Joe.

hillsider
    Participant

Hello, I don’t think you will be disappointed.
    Like yourself I watched the forum for a while before joining up, and as you have observed the folk here are a helpful bunch and will help where they can.
    Ray.

vhgmcbuddy

We are a good bunch on here!

Happy to help where we can

vhgmcbuddy

Welcome aboard Joe, if we can’t help you out then we can probably make you laugh !!

vhgmcbuddy

hi joe welcome, the only 2 grumpy people on here are the showman and me

vhgmcbuddy

Thats so true !! (wink and thumbs up)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.